Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Future occupations

Tonight I was laying in bed with Kennedy at bedtime, kissing her squishy cheeks and talking about our day today, and what we'll do tomorrow. For some reason I asked her, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" She said, "I want to go to the gym and work out!" so I said, "oh wow, but what do you want to BE?" and she said "A Mommy!!!". Oh how I love her.

Then I went in to kiss Ally goodnight and asked her the same question, she said, "a photographer!". Love it!

So when I went in to kiss Reece, I asked him the same question and he said, "Well I would like to be able to shoot lasers into space, but I don't know if I can do that so I was thinking that I want to be a chef, but that's a lot of work and I don't know if you get a lot of money for that". I said, "well you'd get to eat a lot of good food!" and he got a big toothless grin.

Man I love these kids, so silly and wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Im so excited for this blog! Yey!! Keep the sweet story's coming =) ~ Auntie Susanne

    ReplyDelete